Where to stay:
- The Hotel Crescent Court or Hotel Zaza are wonderfully located in the Uptown area of Dallas with plenty of restaurants and entertainment well located in walking distance. https://www.crescentcourt.com and https://www.hotelzaza.com, respectively.
- Fine Dining
- Supper Club with Music and Dancing
- Other Dining
- You could also stay downtown at the Statler Hilton, Adolphus or the Joule Hotel but I find downtown a grungy and too crunchy (dirty, panhandlers) to relax when you walk around.
- If you want something more low key, you can check out the http://www.belmontdallas.com which is slightly removed from the big city, with great views of the skyline, and across the street from some really cool spots:
- https://sylvanthirty.com is across the street with coffee, wine bar, restaurants, etc.
What to do:
- Visit the museums.
- The Nasher Sculpture Museum
- The Dallas Museum of Art (free to enter)
- The Perot Natural History Museum
- Visit the shopping/dining destinations:
Where to eat:
- Visit Favorite Restaurant & Bar
- Homewood Dallas is my favorite restaurant: https://homewooddallas.com
- The Bar at the Mansion on Turtle Creek is my favorite bar: https://www.rosewoodhotels.com/en/mansion-on-turtle-creek-dallas/dining/mansion-bar
- Where to Eat
- Neighborhood Gems
- Fancy Newcomers
- One Meal in Highland Park Village
- Shoot, I forgot BBQ